- Getting Architects on Board with Composites, November/December 2019 Composites Manufacturing Magazine
- A Different Kind of Daddy’s Girl, June 2017 Jobsite
- Exploring Post-Discharge Spaces Designed to Eliminate Gaps in Care, October 2016 PSQH
- Pushing the Boundaries More architects are turning to composites to create dazzling designs, May/June 2016 Composites Manufacturing Magazine
- 2016 Shed Design Forecast, February/March 2016 Shed Builder Magazine
- Working with Today’s Gen-Y Architects, May 2012 USGlass Magazine.
- Design Intervention: Teaching Architects a Thing or Two About Glass, April 2009 USGlass Magazine. Reprinted with permission by Texas Architect Magazine, July/August 2009
- The New Frontier for Structural Glass, April 2015 USGlass Magazine
- A Tale Of Three Cities—And Lots of Broken Glass, USGlass Magazine, October 2011. This article was a finalist for American Business Media’s Neal Award for Best News Coverage and was cited in International Code Council’s code change proposals for 2015 code cycle.
- Engineering Careers: The Possibilities Are Endless, 2013 Sophomore edition of My College Guide
- Answers Needed Stat: Can Glazing Help Essential Facilities Do A Better Job of Protecting Occupants from Tornadoes? September 2011 USGlass Magazine
- Ghost blogger for industry leading provider of virtual design software for the AEC industry.*
- Code Control: Helping Your Customers Navigate Code Requirements is Just Good Business, Shed Builder Magazine, December 2017
- 3 Ways General Contractors Can Improve Communication with Owners, Project Uptime, August 2017
- 3 Strategies for More Effective Prefabrication, The Jobsite, August 2017
- Too Tired to Work: Is Fatigue Compromising Your Jobsite Safety? Project Uptime, August 2017
- Stone Age Construction Techniques are Hurting Your Business, guest post for BusyBusy, September 2016
- It’s All About Location: Benefits of onsite builds vs. in-shop manufacturing, December 2015/January 2016 Shed Builder Magazine
- GCs Share Five Secrets to a Smoother Construction Handoff, December 2015 FacilityCare.com*
- Strong Enough? The Glass Industry Responds to Requests by Schools to Strengthen a Fragile Entry Point, May 2013 USGlass Magazine. This issue won the 2014 Boger Award from the Construction Writers Association.
- Moving a River to Create Energy, Winter 2013 Canada’s Elite Construction, page 15
- Constructing a Missing Link, Winter 2013 Canada’s Elite Construction, page 23
- Three Important Trends Driving Healthcare Investments in 2020, January 2020 High Profile
- Program Connects Hospitals and Utilities to Prevent Outages, September 2019 Health Facilities Management
- Spartanburg Regional Creates Skilled Construction Labor Pipeline, April 2019 Health Facilities Management
- Taking BIM to the Next Level: Operations, Jan/Feb 2017 Medical Construction & Design, page 46, on behalf of the Health Care Institute
- How Healthcare Leaders Are Using Building Information Modeling to Transform Operations & Maintenance, September 2016, white paper produced for the Health Care Institute and BIM for Healthcare Owners
- Why Understanding Data is Key in Meeting Today’s Healthcare Real Estate Needs, June 2016, Health Care Institute news blog
- The Critical Case for Understanding Your Medical Office Lease, April 2016 FacilityCare
- How, When and Where a Life Safety Consultant Can Save Your Project, November 2015 FacilityCare.com*
- Examining Today’s Three Biggest Trends for Boosting Healthcare Power, Efficiency and Resiliency, FacilityCare, June 2015
*Sample provided upon request.